Regular routine deworming of your dog and cat is very important for their health.
Effective against ROUNDWORMS, HOOKWORMS, WHIPWORMS AND TAPEWORMS incl HYDATIDS
Applications are for cats & kittens of all sizes. Endogard is designed for worming you pet on a regular 3 monthly basis. Endogard kills and controls all intestinal worms found in cats & kittens in New Zealand. Endogard helps prevent re-infection by killing any larvae or eggs.
- Combination of Oxibendazole and Praziquantel in the following 4 formulations to treat all sizes of kitten, cat, puppy and dog.
- 25mg/112.5mg (up to 5kg cats & dogs)
- 50mg/225mg (up to 10 kg dogs)
- 100mg/450mg ( up to 20 kg dogs)
- 175mg/787.5mg (up to 35 kg dogs)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Can be used in puppies and kittens from two weeks of age.
- Kittens: treat every 2 weeks until 3 months old.
- Breeding queens: treat during mating period, 1 week before parturition and 3-4 weeks after parturition.
- Adult cats: treat every 3 months.